Over 35 Years ofindustry knowledge
Australia's largestrange of firearms
All the best firearms& accessories brands
PRODUCTS AVAILABLE FOR ONLINE PURCHASE
3. The Halls Firearms website advertises unrestricted, and restricted goods for sale through an e-commerce platform.
4. Unrestricted goods can be purchased online without the requirement for proof of an appropriate firearms licence. Payment for unrestricted goods can be made using our merchant payment facilities at the checkout.
5. Restricted goods advertised on the Halls/O’Reillys Firearms website may include firearms, firearms components, ammunition, and knives. You must be eighteen years of age, or older to purchase restricted goods advertised on the Hall’s O’Reillys Firearms website. Identification checks are conducted as part of the check out process, and during either delivery, or collection of all restricted goods. Restricted goods that are advertised on the site are not able to be checked out in your cart – you may use the ‘enquire now’ tab or contact our stores for purchase and collection/delivery.
6. It is your responsibility to research the state laws where you live to ensure that any restricted item you think you may wish to purchase from us is lawful under your issued firearms licence, and that the item is legal to be owned in your state. Any firearms sales whether generated through the website or in store require additional security measures. The user will be asked for firearms licence details and an appropriate Permit To Acquire (PTA) as well as a nominated licenced firearms dealer of the your choice, to effect the transfer if interstate. The firearm is then transferred between Hall’s Firearms, and the nominated licenced firearms dealer, and you are required to collect the firearm from your nominated dealer. Your nominated firearms dealer will conduct additional checks, which may include your firearms licence, a permit to acquire, or any other relevant documentation. Prior to any purchase, it is important to speak to your Dealer to confirm his, or her requirements of you.
7. You will be restricted from purchasing ammunition from the Hall’s O’reilly’s Firearms website. Ammunition requires dangerous goods couriers for transportation and a quote must be obtained for each individual order. For this reason it is not economical to allow ammunition purchases through the website. Please call to obtain a quote for the supply of ammunition.
8. The prices listed on our website are accurate at the time of order. All prices are listed in Australian Dollars (AUD), and include Goods and Services Tax (GST). Hall’s O’reilly’s Firearms imports products, therefore currency fluctuations, or other unforeseen costs may cause prices to change without warning.
9. The Hall’s O’Reilly’s Online website lists goods that are in-stock, goods that are on-order, and goods that are available for special order.
10. Payment can only be made via the checkout system for in-stock items. For in-stock items, payment is made prior to the shipment of the goods.
11. For any product that is listed as “on-order”, email the store to check on ETA
12. Hall’s O’reilly’s Firearms uses several freight providers, during check out you will be given an opportunity to select the method of freight that you prefer.
13. Title for the goods shall pass to the customer after the goods have been paid in full. Goods will not be shipped until full payment is received. There is no lay-by facility for online purchases.
RISK AND INSURANCE
14. The goods are entirely at the risk of the customer from the moment the goods have been signed for on delivery.
15. You must check any goods purchased from our website for damage on delivery. If the goods are damaged you should refuse to receive the products, and contact us on 07 47721605.
16. If you are not satisfied with the goods, and wish to return them undamaged, we ask that you to call us first to explain the problem so that we are able to assist with a speedy returns process.
17. All goods supplied are covered by the warranties specified by the manufacturer. Hall’s O’reilly’s Firearms offers no additional warranty on any goods sold unless specified in writing.
18. All content within this website is copyrighted unless otherwise noted. Unauthorised use of images may violate copyright, trademark, privacy and/or other statutes or regulations. Downloaded materials may be used for personal, non-commercial use. Web site scraper applications are not to be used on the Hall’s O’reilly’s Firearms website, and will be considered a violation of these terms.
WEBSITE AND THIRD PARTY LINKS
19. The use of the Hall’s O’Reillys Firearms website is entirely at your own risk. Hall’s O’Reillys Firearms does not warrant that any information (including files) is free from virus, or other faults, or defects. Any links provided to other websites are provided for informational purposes only; you access these sites at your own risk.
20. These terms are regularly updated, to ensure appropriate, and relevant content. We recommend you review these terms regularly.