The return of a legendary rimfire. We all remember the first time squeezing a trigger, usually consisting of simply plinking a few tin cans. For some of us, those first shots were from an original Browning T-Bolt, one of the most accurate, handy and easy-to-shoot rimfires ever produced. Those days can now be relived with today’s T-Bolt, a rifle every bit the equal of the original, with several exciting new features that put this unique rifle in a class by itself. These modern versions rely on the classic straight-pull bolt-action design to chamber each cartridge fed from the new 10-round rotary box Double Helix™ (patent pending) magazine.
- RECEIVER – Steel; Blued finish; Drilled and tapped for scope mounts
- BARREL – Medium sporter; Blued finish; Free floating; Semi-match chamber; Recessed Crown
- ACTION – Straight pull bolt-action; Top-tang safety; Adjustable trigger
- STOCK – Satin finish Walnut; Checkered
- FEATURES – Sling swivel studs installed (scope not included), Double Helix Magazine
*SCOPE IS FOR ILLUSTRATION PURPOSES ONLY AND IS NOT INCLUDED WITH RIFLE